- Pool Maintenance – Included in our standard service:
- Clean the pool surface with nets.
- Vacuum your pool to remove dust and leaves from the bottom.
- Brush tiles, walls, and bottom of your pool whenever necessary.
- Clean out the skimmer basket.
- Clean auto-cleaners and the suction head.
- Check the pump basket.
- Check the motor and pump.
- Clean out the filter cartridge as necessary.
- Check the chemical balance
- Adjust the timer for proper operations
- Check heaters,if necessary.
Chemical Balance in Water:
Chemical Water Balance is very important to keep the pool crystal clear and a safe environment for pool bathers. If done properly, it prevents algae growth and kills bacteria without harming swimmers. It is necessary that a specialized and LICENSED technician does this process. Dealing with chemicals can be very dangerous for those who lack the proper training and qualification.
A Chlorine Wash is effective when your pool has been infested with algae to the point that even a shocking wash does not allow you to see the bottom of your pool clearly. The Chlorine Wash is safe and effective, guaranteed. Contact us for a free estimate.
An Acid Wash is the ultimate in cosmetic renewals for your pool. It removes stains, copper, magnesium, and destroys algae. A good time to do an acid wash is when the pool is deteriorating. Ask us about the Acid Wash, and we’ll happily give you a free estimate.
The pool filter removes particles of dust and bacteria which neither the vacuum nor the net are able to pick up, due to their tiny size. It also helps circulate the water, improving the action of chemicals balancing the water level. It is essential to regularly check the filter cartridge and clean it outon a monthly basis or (for some pools) even more often.
- Other Available Services
- Fill Up or Drain Swimming Pool
- Pump or Motor Repair
- Pool Leak Services
- Diamond Brite™
- Pool Resurfacing
- Pool Remodeling
- Pool Heater Installation
- Salt System
- Baby Fence
- Even the best-maintained of pools will suffer equipment failure eventually. With more than 10 years of experience in the pool business, our team of technicians are highly qualified to repair water pumps, pool motors, detect and repair pool leaks, install and repairDiamond Brite™, resurface and remodel pools, and more.
All of our services include a service warranty. Equipment warranty may apply.